Infinitum Solutions has a variety of products that cater to Biometric Enrolment ranging from fingerprint and palm, to iris scanners. Whether for access control at the office, to take time & attendance records or protect valuable information, biometric products are the first-line security of the future.
The process of enrolment will depend on the system and software being used, but is typically a very quick process. Enrolment refers to capturing the particular individual’s information such as fingerprints, palm or eye print by means of a scanning device and storing this information in a database for future cross-referencing.
Creating the reference template
Biometric enrolment creates a reference against which all follow-on transactions are checked. Keep in mind that:
- Biometric images are personal information
- Personal information is subject to regulatory requirements
- Image quality must comply with IQS standards
- True Reflective Images (TRI) comply with international standards
- WSQ image compression is permissible
- Verify Identities of visitors and contractors as well as their vehicles
- Accurate template extraction is key to successful matching
- False minutia increases risk and exposure
- Open standards ensure system interoperability
- Infinitum Solution's expertise and support will help you comply