MorphoAccess Sigma Lite
The SIGMA family welcomes new members!
Engineered with the same attention to detail and performance as their predecessor, the MorphoAccess SIGMA Lite terminals are specifically designed to equip narrow mounting surfaces, such as glass/aluminum door mullions, turnstiles, or server rack doors.
With two designs and multiple card reader options, there are a variety of models to address the widest range of deployment scenarios, both indoors and outdoors.
- For narrow mounting surfaces: glass/aluminium door mullions, turnstiles, server rack doors
- 1:10,000 user identification in 1 second
- High capacity: 30,000 templates, 250,000 IDs in authorized user list, 1 Million logs
- Anti-fraud features: fake finger detection, duress finger, timed anti-pass back
- Flexibility: Prox, iClass or MIFARE/DESFire/NFC contactless card reader as an option
- Embedded web server
- Tough design: IP65 rated and vandal resistant (IK08) Compatible with Morpho and Bioscrypt existing installations