The first access control terminal combining finger vein and fingerprint
MorphoAccess VP by IDEMIA brings for the first time the benefits of the finger vein/fingerprint multimodal technology to your physical access control systems, in any kind of environment.
Universal and easy-to-adopt: it is well suited to individuals who experience difficulties with mono-modal devices while offering the same simplicity and ease of use as for fingerprints alone.
Unrivalled accuracy: by reducing the probability of rejecting genuine individuals and accepting impostors, it allows a very high security level without affecting comfort of use.
@FAR=10-4, FRR is 10 times lower than with the best of the 2 modalities
Resistance to spoofing: this innovative technology combines the protection mechanisms intrinsic to each biometrics and also makes the most of the new characteristics resulting from the fusion.
- Ground-breaking multimodal biometric security
- Unrivalled accuracy, security and performance
- 5,000 - 10,000 enrolled personnel (two fingers per person)
- Multifactor authentication (Cards and Fingerprints)
- Networked and power over Ethernet
- IP65 rated subject to mounting conditions
- Easy to integrate into existing access control solutions